Gods of Gravity is made in Unity. It uses:
- Photon to provide real time multiplayer and matchmaking
- Vivox to provide real time audio chat
- Game Analytics to collect and store anonymized data used to improve user experience
Gods of Gravity Account
Gods of Gravity automatically creates and updates an account tied to your Oculus ID, a unique string of numbers provided by Oculus. Aside from your Oculus ID which could be used to identify your Oculus account, no information stored in your Gods of Gravity account can be used to identify you.
This account contains the following information:
- Your chosen display name
- Information about your progression like your campaign progress and unlocked gods
- Your unlocked and equipped cosmetics
- Your history of purchases within Gods of Gravity
- Amount of currency you own
- Your challenge progress
- Flags like whether you are a beta tester or are banned from matchmaking
To provide matchmaking and real time networking, Photon stores a unique token created about you which is held by you. Additionally, Photon stores your IP address for the duration of a match and retains this data for a month which it uses to provide real time networking. However, the information stored by Photon is pseudonymised and cannot be used to identify you.
To provide real time audio chat, Vivox stores a unique token created about you which is held by you as well as your IP address while in a match. However, Vivox does not store enough information to identify you.
Find more information about Vivox’s and Unity’s privacy policies here.
In order to improve Gods of Gravity, Game Analytics is used to collect and store anonymized data. This includes events like every game played, purchase made, and time spend in-game. This data solely used to guide development of the game and is not sold to any party or used to identify users.
If you wish to have your personal data deleted, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.